Old April 1st 17, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 4:13:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 2:53:57 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
It was a gloomy but dry morning, but now the sky has suddenly cleared and the sun is shining! March is insisting on going out like a lamb, just like it came in. But there was a lot of lion in between!

Currently 55F as of 2:45 PM PDT here in Gresham. Calm and sunny.

Double-A

74 H L 53 in Anaheim.Very bright Sun.Very clear view of Mt.Baldy with a snow cap.Sandy disapeared.???? O well she probable found a lover.I'm way to old.Stll TreBert

Maybe she is skiing up on Mt. Baldy! Nice you have a ski area so close by. Here it's Mt Hood. Did you ever get into skiing? We have water skiing too on the Columbia and Willamette.

Temp a mild 51F as of 12:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Very calm, but light rain coming down. Should get dryer later. Mists are hovering around Gresham Butte. The local rich and influential live up there where they can look down on everybody else.

Big game coming up tonight. Oregon Ducks vs. the NC Tar Heels in Final Four basketball at 5:49 PM PDT on CBS!

Double-A