Old April 14th 14, 06:36 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_4_]

Default CRS-3 Scrub

In article , nospam@
127.0.0.1 says...

On 4/12/2014 11:28 AM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:

Let's try that again.

The mission may be delayed depending on how the spacewalk goes:

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/...alk-958168569/

Looks like they are going to launch anyway AND do the spacewalk, (I am
getting that Kennedy earworm: "and do the other things...").

I was glad to hear this. Having backups is a good thing, but suspending
operations due to lack of certain backups must be carefully considered.
From the story below, it sounds like this has been done.

http://www.nasaspaceflight.com/2014/...m-failure-iss/

Still on for NET tomorrow (Monday) April 14 at 4:58PM EDT.

Exciting times. I'm wishing SpaceX/NASA has another successful
Dragon/ISS mission this time around.

Jeff