Old August 27th 03, 01:29 PM
David A. Scott

Default NASA Administrator Accepts Columbia Accident Report

(Ron Baalke) wrote in
:

"The findings and recommendations of the Columbia Accident
Investigation Board will serve as NASA's blueprint. We have
accepted the findings and will comply with the
recommendations to the best of our ability. The Board has
provided NASA with an important road map, as we determine
when we will be 'Fit to Fly' again.

Are they kidding. Isn't this like before. Management never
accepts real responsiblitiy. That just flap there jaws and
go on. There will like last time be no real lasting changes.
By not pointing the finger at the managers at the top involved
they failed to correct the problem. Since management sucessfully
covered there asses this time you can beat good money on it the
same or similar thing happening again. They need to replace all
the top layers of management involved if the culture needs to
change. Why not hire those NASA fired who complained about where
NASA was headed. Those pople thet let go had good ideas.

David A. Scott
--
SCOTT19U.ZIP NOW AVAILABLE WORLD WIDE "OLD VERSIOM"
http://www.jim.com/jamesd/Kong/scott19u.zip old version