Old January 29th 08, 05:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Jeff☠Relf

Default Old Coot, we don't care what religion you're espousing.

We don't care what religion you're espousing, Old Coot,
Hagar and I are relating ► empirical science.

Although General Relativity can model any density,
it prohibits infinitely dense objects.

Einstein ► Trashed the “ black hole ” concept in no uncertain terms,
because objects falling into a true event horizon
would move at unphysical speeds, faster than the speed of light.

A true event horizon is forever metaphysical;
i.e. it's a pure religion, ► never a science.

Even Stephen Hawking no longer believes in true black holes,
as the path integral of quantum mechanics forbids it.

Although it took Stephen Hawking a long time,
he did come into agreement with Einstein... Why can't you ?

Sagittarius A*, the purported black hole at the center of the Milky Way,
is the hottest part of the galaxy,
like the sun is the hottest part of the solar system.

Sagittarius A* is surrounded by a 10 kilo light year wide
cloud of anti-matter induced gamma rays, as bright as 10 thousand suns:
http://News.Yahoo.COM/s/space/200801...MbuhXz_KUPLBIF