Old July 11th 07, 05:38 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Margo Schulter

Default M22 globular cluster

Daniele Gasparri wrote:
"Iordani" ha scritto nel messaggio

Beautiful picture Daniele!

Thank you!

But hopefully not your last...

Yes... I meant newest, but not last (I hope! )...sorry, my english has
still to improve ..

Clear skies!

Dear Daniele,

Grazie, indeed, for the beautiful photograph.

English can be a curious language. I guess that we would typically
say "my latest photograph" -- or newest, of course.

Your image lends me special inspiration because M22 is one object
I definitely want to see with my new 20cm f/6 Skywatcher Dobsonian.
Of course, the results will be a bit less dramatic that in your
photograph, especially from a light-polluted urban site.

Most appreciatively,

Margo Schulter