Old April 14th 04, 04:35 AM
*

Default NOMINATION: Lockheed: Perpetrated the 9-11 Attack on the USA

On Tue, 13 Apr 2004 21:27:54 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

In article , Starshine
Moonbeam wrote:

In article , "Carl R. )
dropped a +5 bundle of words...

In article , Starshine
Moonbeam wrote:

In article , "Carl R. )
dropped a +5 bundle of words...

On 13 Apr 2004 11:02:41 GMT, John Griffin
wrote:

[...]

I doubt Lockheed will change its mind about controlling
nearly all of the US government.

I do too, Alexa. They have enough trouble controlling their
unions without trying something like that.

Controlling unions is a piece of cake when Lockheed is the driving
force
behind the PNAC:

I hearby nominate Alexa Cameron for the AFA-B Angstrom Award and Medal.

What's the AFA-B Angstrom Award and Medal?

It is mentioned in the AUK FAQ:

http://www.insurgent.org/~pjr/auk/faq.html#q17

It refers to it but doesn't actually say what it is, what it's awarded
for, that kind of thing.

Considering the name, it is no doubt in honor of our dear hero, Richard
CEEE Hoaxland:

http://home.teleport.com/~photoget/angstrom.htm

who is always introduced on hoax-to-hoax as being an "Angstrom award
winner" for his breakthroughs in hyperdelusional physics. They always
fail to mention that the award he received has nothing to do with the
famous Angstrom award given to real scientists.

So, the AFA-B Angtrom Award and Medal should be given to those who show
great achievements in promoting hyperdelusional physics in AFA-B. I
believe Alexa has done this. The nanobot-produced 100% pure aluminum
is such a breakthrough, IMO.

It hasn't been awarded in many years, but I thought that Alexa's case
needed special consideration. Also, we have a vote wrangler now too.

No kiddin? Who is it?

Bookman has taken up the cause.

You foolish trolls can once again have this thread and your nonsense spin
doctoring and goofy character assassinations!

There's no one here by the name, but enjoy the message!