Old August 7th 15, 01:14 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Vath

Default Tonight is the big DEBATE..

On Thu, 6 Aug 2015 16:26:18 -0700 (PDT), Uncarollo2
wrote this crap:

Right now, my vote is for Bernie Sanders. After him, Martin O'Malley.
But obviously, I'd vote for Hillary over any of the clowns in the
Republican bus. I don't have any real problem with her, I'd just
rather see a fresher face in the White House.

Hillary hates the military. She and her husband are also criminals.
Her husband was impeached and disbarred. She has also lost her law
license. She belongs in an orange pantsuit.

Hillary hates the military??

In Colin Powell's autobiography, on the first day Hillary and Bill
went into the White House, (now the Rainbow House,) she saw the Marine
Honor Guard guarding the West Wing as they have for over two hundred
years and she kicked them out. She ordered that no military uniforms
would be worn in the White House.

Colin Powell had to keep a civilian business suit in his office in the
Pentagon and he would change clothes before he went to the White House
for briefings. I'm not making this up. You can read it yourself in
Colin Powell's book.

The rest of your crap about being a fashion mode
l etc, pardon me if I think you make stuff up.
You are really pathetic.

And yet, I have a mansion and a yacht. You can sell everything you
own and still not be able to afford my comic book collection.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe