Old August 7th 15, 12:27 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Uncarollo2

Default Tonight is the big DEBATE..

On Thursday, August 6, 2015 at 6:09:46 PM UTC-5, Lord Vath wrote:
On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 16:32:59 -0600, Chris L Peterson
wrote this crap:

On Thu, 06 Aug 2015 18:12:50 -0400, Lord Vath
wrote:

Hillary hates the military.

You mean she's not pro-military? Good, neither am I.

Because you're an idiot. All the treaties we have are backed by our
military. Without the military all our treaties and our money would
be worthless.

She and her husband are also criminals.

I see no evidence that Hillary is a criminal, not that her husband
was, except in the most trivial sense of the word.

Bill Clinton broke every law in the book. Even murder. Clinton had
four people that I know of murdered. Even treason wasn't beneath him.
He sold military secrets to the Chinese.

Her husband was impeached and disbarred.

For something I don't consider a moral failure. But in any case, her
husband's legal issues are not hers.

She has also lost her law license.

It has neither been revoked nor suspended in any jurisdiction. It may
be inactive- that is common when lawyers stop practicing.

She lost her law license. For whatever reason. When a liar, er, I
mean a lawyer spends all their time and money to get their license and
then they have to give it up, it's a big deal. She can no longer
practice law in any state. She belongs in an orange pantsuit.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe

Now I know you belong in a mental institution.