Old February 6th 07, 07:59 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_4_]

Default Farmer Astronaut

On 5 Feb 2007 10:17:19 -0800, "The Rocket Scientist"
wrote:

Excuse my incredulity, but having been married for 35 years I find it
difficult to imagine a "damn good reason" to beat one's wife.

....Oh, I agree. Striking a woman is so anethema to me that I've only
come across three of them in my life that I would consider striking.
And since two of them were devout, 100% certified man-hating lesbians,
one could argue that I've only really met one.

....That one - a particular sow who I helped get busted along with her
perv of a husband for setting up a BBS that was a front for seducing
minors to show up at their place for drug and sex parties. They plea
bargained and managed to get suspended sentences when all of the kids
molested refused to testify - one even went to juvie hall over his
silence - and managed to lay low until early '05, when after a night
of drinking and driving they plowed into a phone pole at 80 mph. He's
still a paraplegic in a nursing home with AbZero bowel control
whatsoever, she made an impression of a raw egg being spit out of its
eggshell and landed almost 60 yards down the highway.

The sad news? None of my friends at the local police department will
get me pictures of the crash scene...:-(

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [