Old September 9th 19, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime and the Livin' is Easy

On Monday, September 9, 2019 at 1:08:07 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, September 8, 2019 at 2:54:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, September 7, 2019 at 3:33:58 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Sept.7 at 3 pm and nothing new. To hot to go to the beach agian.bert

A cloud burst hit me just as I stepped off the bus! Still had 3 blocks to walk to the library! Did not make it here without getting a little wet! The temp is a perfectly Freudian 69F. Wind 6 mph and gusty out of the SW. Humidity 62%. Overcast. Coming to that time of year when you never know what to expect here! More rain in forecast until Wednesday.

Yesterday I went to the Corbett All Class Reunion. It was held at a PUB only 2 miles from where I live, and right on the same bus line, so easy for me to get to. A lot of the people I saw had the same things to say they did the last time I attended 2 years ago. Though at least one woman had changed her story, leaving me not knowing what to believe. Saw a hand full of people I knew, and a bunch of mostly older people I didn't know. No hot old flings showed up. They have started inviting younger people now, so I saw some of those who I knew. These things are fun for a while, but then usually the people cannot stand each other for more that about 3 hours. The well bourbon was good.

Double-A

Another soggy day. Rain has let up for the moment. Now 64F here in Gresham as of 1 PM. Wind SW at 8 mph. Humidity 72%. A local weatherman interrupted Sunday Night Football last night warning of cells in the area which could produce tornadoes! I think only one of these developed, and it didn't cause any damage as it touched down on a pumpkin farm!

Double-A

Sunny cooler and no wind.Will do some work on van to keep busy today.Not much to say bert