Old July 4th 03, 04:51 PM
George

Default DEATH DOES NOT EXIST -- Coal Mine Rescue Proves It

"Dale" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:05:57 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:39:13 GMT, (Ed Conrad)
wrote:

Proof of Lfe After Death, here handed you on a silver platter.

...Hey Ed! Prove it to us. Go off yourself, and do so that it's
covered by your local paper, and can easily be verified. Then come
back from beyond. *Then* we'll believe you.

I'd prefer that he brings Harry Houdini back with him, just to back
up his story....

Dale

Life after death? Who wants that??? Geez, enough is enough

Yeah, you'd probably have to wear a lot of makeup and deodorant just to
make friends. Hey, I do that now!