Old March 27th 04, 05:07 AM
Scott Ferrin

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 00:56:19 GMT, Scott Lowther
wrote:

Scott Ferrin wrote:

Just FYI if the Space Settlements, A Design Study is the one done in
1974 it is available in PDF format online. It's a 30Mb DL though.

It's a Good Thing that a lot of these docuemnts are being made avaialbel
online as PDF... but a lot is lost in the translation. Not only image
quality (some are REALLY bad), but also... just the *feel* of having the
actual book. Sorta sucks the soul out of a book.

When I was a kid I must have checked that thing out of the local
library a dozen times. I'd tried to find it for sale on ebay or
amazon on night with no luck and then found the pdf one online.