Old July 1st 17, 12:49 PM posted to sci.space.station
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Gone quiet here

In article ,
says...

Nothing since the bits of news.

Just waiting for the next SpaceX launch. I think it's coming up this
Sunday. That will make three launches in less than two weeks.

Does the iss have any capability to 'see' radio transmissions on the ground
so that their point of emmination can be determined. Could be good for
looking for sources of interference.

Not that I know of. The "spooks" have signal intelligence satellites,
but I'm not sure how good they are at pinpointing the direction of the
source. I get the impression they are more of a "dragnet", pulling in
as many signals as they can get.

Jeff