Old June 6th 18, 02:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

Default You can see any star from across the universe...

On 6/06/2018 10:54 PM, wrote:
The universe always was, is now, and always will be.

It is infinite in all dimensions including time.

It has no shape in the usual sense.

Universe means everything, so there is nothing outside or seperate or
before or after.

I think the obvious truth is humans haven't evolved to a state where we
can understand the universe. A 'closed' universe is just as mind
blowing and incomprehensible as an infinite universe. Neither of these
ideas make sense to us. Because we live & die we think in terms of
beginnings & endings, which I suspect doesn't apply to the universe.

---
https://www.avg.com