Old September 30th 14, 12:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default solar wind on earth climate

On Monday, September 29, 2014 3:02:14 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Friday, September 26, 2014 10:29:26 AM UTC-4, Dimis wrote:

You are interested perhaps on my documentation of the formation of solar

corona and the solar wind effect on Earth climate.

http://www.itia.ntua.gr/en/docinfo/1486/

Under ocean heat vents are a big factor. Wind direction can cause a cold spell even when global warming is taking place. Just one degree can mean a lot for water and air is so huge. My Heavy Air Theory is now well accepted. Its proven on a day to day showing. TreBert

Is heavy hydrogen a part of the heavy air theory?

Double-A