Old December 6th 13, 08:36 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default THE FUNDAMENTAL EQUATION OF SPECIAL RELATIVITY

Applications of c - v = c, the fundamental equation of special relativity:

http://www.cmmp.ucl.ac.uk/~ahh/teach...24n/lect19.pdf
Tony Harker, University College London: "The Doppler Effect: Moving sources and receivers. The phenomena which occur when a source of sound is in motion are well known. The example which is usually cited is the change in pitch of the engine of a moving vehicle as it approaches. In our treatment we shall not specify the type of wave motion involved, and our results will be applicable to sound or to light. (...) Now suppose that the observer is moving with a velocity Vo away from the source. (....) If the observer moves with a speed Vo away from the source (...), then in a time t the number of waves which reach the observer are those in a distance (c-Vo)t, so the number of waves observed is (c-Vo)t/lambda, giving an observed frequency f'=f(1-Vo/c) when the observer is moving away from the source at a speed Vo."

If in a time t the number of waves which reach the observer are those in a distance (c-Vo)t, then the speed of the waves relative to the observer is:

c' = (c - Vo)t/t = c - Vo

In a world different from Divine Albert's world the validity of this result would be obvious: As the observer starts moving away from the light source, the wavecrests (or pulses of light separated by some distance) start hitting him les frequently which can only be due to the fact that their speed relative to the observer has decreased:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0Q6-xt-Xs

In Divine Albert's world the above "validity" is invalid because the fundamental equation c - v = c is valid:

c' = (c - Vo)t/t = c - Vo = c

So in Divine Albert's world it is absolute truth that the speed of light relative to the observer is independent of the speed of the observer, in perfect accordance with the Revelations of Divine Albert's Divine Theory:

http://www.extremetech.com/wp-conten...ed-640x326.jpg

Pentcho Valev