Old November 28th 03, 11:25 AM
David McArthur

Default Neil Armstrong in Dublin

(Mjlw65) wrote in message ...
I'll second that David. I travelled from the midlands (UK) to see Neil, i
wasn't in Dublin more than 14 hours but it was well worth the hectic trip.
Definitely a once in a lifetime experience for those of us in the UK.

Sounds about exactly the same as me - arrived at 6pm, flew out next
morn at 8 - back at a desk at 10.30 - so I've yet to sample the
delights of Dublin.
Never one to be awe struck by the famous or celebrities, I felt
strangely priveleged to hear first hand his thoughts and comments. I
actually felt quite sorry for him during the first 1/2 hour or so - he
looked kind of uncomfortable until he began to relax and get into his
stride.

Regards
David