Old November 19th 03, 03:59 PM
Keith & Laura Koether

Default Neil Armstrong in Dublin

Jeff,
You must be in my neck of the woods. I saw that article last weekend and
thought the same thing about publicity. I would have been there if I'd have
known. By the way I'm in West Chester.

Keith Koether

"jeff findley" wrote in message
(Hallerb) writes:

When did he last appear in the US???

Not long ago he appeared at the dedication of a veteran's memorial in
Mason Ohio (five minutes from where I live). Unfortunately, there
wasn't any publicity before the event for Armstrong being there, let
alone giving a speech. Here's a story done by the Cincinnati Enquirer
(don't let the domain name fool you):

Mason dedicates memorial to U.S. veterans of 10 wars
http://www.enquirer.com/editions/200...masonvets.html

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.