Old May 14th 06, 11:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.conspiracy,sci.space.history

Default Drudge: Spy satellites watch Americans from space

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Jim Oberg wrote:

Be paranoid, be very paranoid....

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20060513/D8HIRAK80.html

This is going to blow up so bad in the next week or so that you have no
idea where it's going.

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. But doesn't anyone find it
rather curious that Porter Goss suddenly and without
explanation quits the CIA. This leak over telephone
surveillance appears almost the next day that might sabotage
his replacement. Then, almost the next day, the number three
at CIA, that also quit, has his house raided.

I suspect the CIA wouldn't go along with the administration on
this issue and they got canned as a result. And the leaks are
payback. loks to me like Cheney and Rummy are trying to
bring first the NSA, now the CIA under the control of
Defense Dept yes-men. The repubs these days demand
complete loyalty, but they forget that there are still people
in DC that are loyal to the constitution first.

If the White House breaks the law, sooner or later someone
is going to leak it. And after the next election the dems just
might control the House, and then impeachment becomes
a real possibility if any of these surveillance programs did
in fact break the law.

Pat