Old July 16th 04, 08:18 PM
Chuck Stewart

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:09:50 +0000, David Sander wrote:

OM wrote:

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:01:26 GMT, David Sander

I use ElectricImage http://www.eitechnologygroup.com for my 3D,

...I know. Which is why I can't ever get a 3DS port of the VBE from
you, dammit :-(

Well, I *can* export .DXF, .OBJ and even .LWO with the version I have.

Those can all be coverted to 3ds, with varying degrees of preservation
ofand material properties etc. etc.

Either way, everyone who's seen it thus far have been satisfied that
it's suitably dramatic, effective and tells the story. For film making,
you can't ask for more than that in a response ;-)

Damn straight! Only surly misanthropic curmudgeons would want
super-accurate uber-technical micro-details on top of that

David

--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"