Old August 4th 04, 01:23 PM
Painius

Thank you, Mad, for expounding...

"Mad Scientist" wrote...

The reason the world doesn't actually understand what a 'singularity'
is, is because they have a limited science. Faulty math based upon
limited understanding of the spaceship universe.

Our universe meaning our galaxy is just another cog in a very big wheel.
In other words our universe is the bottom of all the universes. We
are on the bottom, so how can we understand the higher dimensions
without seeing them from above? We can't. Thus our math is more of a
retrograde or back-engineering ideology. We blow up particles in order
to understand them for example. Each galaxy is an energy 'molecule'
that has not only temperature constants, but also gravitity and electron
constants. Gravity is a super potentional electromagnetic force

I agree with this. If you have been following the articles about
flowing space models, then you know that i consider the graviton
to be a specialized photon, very tiny yet chock full of energy. It
is the flow of gravitons which makes up space itself.

and no physicist will contradict that. But gravity is just another

constant
among many. Physicists must begin to use a language of color in order
to comprehend the many electromagnetic spectrums. This just means that
the math needs updating, not discarding. Until this is accomplished, I
guess we will forever have no explanation for why stars appear in only
invisible spectrums.

This i do not understand. Why do you say "only invisible" when
most of the stars we see with our eyes, our visible sensors?

And the data received from our super telescopes
will also remain a mystery.

The Higher Intelligence combine known frequencies of optical and radio
wavelengths to communicate throughout the galaxy. There methods of
interstellar communication are also reciprical in that the interstellar
medium is used for both receiving and sending signals. In fact we have
already seen those frequencies, we just don't understand the science in
order to decode those signals for example.

I've often wondered about that.

Another example I could
'prove' is how when we look at Sagittarius A* and resolve the black hole
core in the center of the Milky Way, we aren't really seeing the black
hole, but the 'memory' of the black hole, because Sag A* is a mirror
also known as a 'recorder cell' which is also magnetic in nature.

How could you 'prove' this?

I think from a purely philosophical point of view that gravity is a
'mirror' and anti-gravitational forces must employ a sets of pulsed
frequencies as a 'mirror' in order overcome gravity. Kind of like using
radiations of color and sound to overcome the direction of wavelengths
and even to overcome magnetic resistance spanning electromagnetic sinks
or points of gravitational collapse. Our science currently tackles
those forces head on when we see for example the Space Shuttle leaving
orbit and reentering the earth's gravity pull. The surface heats up and
would destroy the vehicle in an instant without the protective heat
shielding. This 'attitude' (no pun intended) is no different than
smashing atoms in order to see what the constituent nature is.

I never once in my entire life said the math used is complete crap, just
unique forms of crap. Thus I see no problem with gravity waves also
being connected with a tidal force. In other words gravity waves must
have a center, because they move in chiral fashion - that is left handed
and right handed motions. This could account for the process of low and
high tides. Gravity is what causes the human form to have two eyes, two
ears, a left and right hemisphere to the brain for example, and gravity
in fact explains why DNA is a double helix. So even though the universe
may have begun as a singularity, it ultimately 'spiraled' through the
forces of chiral gravity. Take a look at all the galaxies resolved
through our telescopes, and for the most part they all demonstrate
'twin' sides, much in resemblance to the out-stretched arms of an eagle.
It is the forces of electromagnetic waves (the light cone) which gives
the illusion of three (3) dimensionality.

This shows us the direction our science must take in order to make a
great leap forward in to a whole new 'space' age.

Science could certainly *use* a great leap or two!

Quid pro quo, my little Starling, quid pro quo...

If not, then fly away, flit flit flit.

Truly horrendous character to quote from.

Clarice? Is that you?
You've got mail... goody goody.
Byezie byezie... see you around.

(Anthony Hopkins "in character" on AOL)