Old March 9th 19, 07:39 AM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Paradigm Shift: Variable Speed of Light, Invariable Wavelength

As light falls in gravity, its speed and frequency increase proportionally:

University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign: "Consider a falling object. ITS SPEED INCREASES AS IT IS FALLING. Hence, if we were to associate a frequency with that object the frequency should increase accordingly as it falls to earth. Because of the equivalence between gravitational and inertial mass, WE SHOULD OBSERVE THE SAME EFFECT FOR LIGHT. So lets shine a light beam from the top of a very tall building. If we can measure the frequency shift as the light beam descends the building, we should be able to discern how gravity affects a falling light beam. This was done by Pound and Rebka in 1960. They shone a light from the top of the Jefferson tower at Harvard and measured the frequency shift." https://courses.physics.illinois.edu...re13/L13r.html

This means that, given the formula (frequency)=(speed of light)/(wavelength), the wavelength of light in a gravitational field is INVARIABLE.

The science of physics is facing a paradigm shift:

Any light source emits INVARIABLE wavelength.

This fact, taken as a fundamental axiom, produces logical consequences that put an end to Einstein's idiocies and restore rationality in science (if it's not too late for that).

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dn97_m9XsAID8En.jpg

Pentcho Valev