Old July 3rd 18, 10:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 1:59:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A perfectly Freudian 69F as of 1:45 PM here in beautiful downtown Gresham.. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 42%. Sunny. 0% chance of rain. Looking good for the 4th, sunny and perhaps a more firecracker hot 88F.

I will be having lunch with Kim as usual. No local professional fireworks displays here in Gresham, but the local neighbors, obviously shooting up fireworks the bought out of state, put on a pretty decent display. Hope none of it causes a fire! There's a reason that stuff's illegal!

Double-A

Have not heard any fire works yet.They have a booth in Walmart's parking lot.Two for the price of one.As a kid I liked "Lady fingers" and bottle rockets.Also the one's that swirl.Still staying cool and sunny.Wishing all a nice safe 4th.I just had a thought that Allah might do something nasty on 4th I .Hope I'm wrong. Bert