Old January 27th 05, 01:54 AM
starlord

Default Telescope & CSI!

I just spent about an hour answering an e-mail I got from a guy who said he
was a researcher for the Show CSI, ( L.V.)

I spent a lot of time telling about scopes and how they could be used...
Below is how he said the teaser would go like this:

Scenario: In our teaser, we see a man in shadows, kneeling in the brush
on a hillside, opening a metal case. Inside is an high-magnification
telescope that he intends to use to view stars and constellations.
However, for a moment, it looks like he's assembling a sniper rifle.

I spelled out point for point what was wrong with it and then tryed to paint
a picture of a guy out in a field/medow setting up a APO/SCT/Small Dob.

If the guy is for real I'll be watching for that to show up, most likly late
05.

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org