Old April 6th 07, 06:58 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

On Apr 5, 11:09 am, Phineas T Puddleduck
wrote:
In article . com,

wrote:
OOPS! Now I've gone and

spouted another load of incoherent screed?

Can I use your topic/author stalking as any indication of Third Reich
(aka Skull and Bones) brown-nosed minionship?

I mean, obviously you and others of your silly kind are supposedly all-
knowing clowns, yet somewhat unable to constructively contribute or
much less sharing anything in scientific specifics, other than your
infomercial spewed crapolla that's more Old Testament thumping or
otherwise Jewish faith-based than not.

How much of Hitler is within your DNA/RNA? (or is that a clown's
secret?)
-
Brad Guth