Old February 15th 05, 01:23 AM
Rand Simberg

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 22:09:40 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my

: I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to crew with Bob Zubrin. I don't know
: Ellison well enough to say. And inclusion of Eric on a crew like that
: would be criminally negligent.

You have no idea! I bet my mechanical skills are better than yours.

Why would you do that? You really know very little about me or my
skills.

Ever work on your own car, house, etc.?

Sure.

I wonder how your philosphical approach would work when in actual flight?

What "philosphical approach"? What are you babbling about now?

Also, on the battlefield, as in space, I think I'd like it better if you
were the one calling me "sir".

I'm sure you would. You will be disappointed in that, as in your
desire to "grab my lance."