Old September 14th 18, 11:11 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Falcon 9 Block 5 update

In article ,
says...

On 2018-09-12 20:36, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:

I think ULA is going to win this fight. At least with Vulcan.
Blue Horizon is still an unknown quantity.

I don't understand your logic on this.

Because I left out a word. I DON'T think...

Makes more sense. ;-)

ULA will get enough contracts because the military are open to lobby and
also likely want to keep multiple suppliers. But can they really ever be
cost competitive?

No. With my correction my logic should make more sense.

Agreed. I'm waiting for Troy Bruno to retire. That'll be the sign for
me that ULA is "done".

Jeff