Old January 23rd 18, 06:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default The Big Bang

That is because, to any sane person, it obviously didn't happen that
way ! Just because the current universe seems to be expanding, doesn't
mean it all somehow sprang from a single point, about 13.8 billion
years ago ! Get real people !

The universe is expanding. Sometimes scientists are actually right about things or we would not have the technology we have today.

Yes, agreed.

Since the universe is expanding it must have all started somewhere.

Just how does that follow ?

You cannot say it all started when the galaxies were merely close together. That would be pulling a rabbit out of a magician's hat.

I didn't say that.

It must have all started from a single point in space a long time ago. It is the only sound possibility.

This is the significant part that I don't agree with. The notion that
everything came from a point is totally insane and so unreasonable.

Some reject that notion because they have no way of practically explaining it. Don't give up. There is a way of explaining it.

It is the responsibility of the authors of the popular current single
point of origin theory to prove it, which they haven't.