Old October 30th 17, 12:14 AM posted to sci.astro.research
jacobnavia

Default Dark matter is:

Le 29/10/2017 =C3=A0 07:24, Richard D. Saam a =C3=A9crit=C2=A0:
As also envisioned by your adopted countryman Vincent Van Gogh's 1889
painting The Starry Night
https://www.google.com/culturalinsti...ry-night/bgEu=

wDxel93-Pg

The Fluid sky is connected to the rolling hills
and even the man made structures conform to this universal fluid.

Mmmm. Vincent had problems... Was he seeing dark matter?

Maybe.

Maybe he could see what we can't.

In any case I am not mystic when science is involved and I do not see
any "fluids" anywhere.

My point is that a massive web of connections could explain a lot of
things. Galaxies feed on dark gas, and the mass of that gas outside the
galaxies could be considerable. Its movements could determine the shape
of the visible part.

Is that all powered by gravity?

Gravity decreases as the square of distance, so at big scales is not so
important like other (possible) forces that could decrease much more
slowly and take over at big scales.