Old July 27th 15, 07:54 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_2_]

Default Ayn Rand's Utopia

On Monday, 27 July 2015 15:47:15 UTC+2, Chris L Peterson wrote:

I'm flattered that you place such value on my opinions.

"Snellfish Me" is a lost cause. He places no value on any opinion which does not exactly match his own rigid, master plan for humanity's demise. He will only regurgitate your comment to further embarrass himself with his inane and insane dogma. He is the archetypal, powerless, despotic wannabe. A python has far more empathy for his prey. Nobody with such fixed views on everything so contrary to human survival should be allowed power over anything.. Least of all an innocent dog, or god forbid, another human being. His views are completely beyond any rational politics. Because they have been tried repeatedly, by his despot heroes, and found severely wanting by that despot's countless victims. Those who claim to know it all, with such absolute conviction, are those least worthy of trust. Where there is no flexibility of thought there is only room for grey, crumbling concrete and rusting, iron bars.