Old July 18th 13, 03:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Elon Musk and Mars

On 7/17/2013 6:41 PM, David Spain wrote:
On 7/17/2013 5:55 PM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
I like his final lines too.

Which one?

"It'd be pretty cool to die on Mars, just not on impact,"

-or-

"Holy ****, I'm on Mars, can you believe it?"

Or maybe combine the two: if he dies on impact we can name the site Musk
Crater! After Mars is colonized, some enterprising person could sell
tickets to the site and for those that visit they get the last phrase as
a bumper sticker souvenir?

:-)

Dave

PS: Meant as a joke! I harbor no ill-will towards EM. In fact, I wish
for him great success in his endeavo[u]rs.

Just realized in the shower this am, that those Martian bumpers would
likely be attached to EVs with perhaps the "Tesla" moniker? :-D

Dave

PS: If Pat were still around, he'd have pointed this out before I had
thought of it! :-D :-D