Old January 22nd 09, 12:27 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia[_2_]

Default The end of Constellation?

William Elliot wrote:
On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, jacob navia wrote:

William Elliot wrote:
Riddle of the day. Which will cost US more?
Occupying the moon or occupying Iraq?

I really do not care about U.S. costs. I care about the
costs for the Iraki people...

Are you not only anti-American but also anti-semitic not
caring about Israeli costs but only Palestinian costs?

I said:

"I do not care about U.S. costs in Irak".

I did not speak about Palestinians, Cubans, Chinese or Russians.
I said that I do care more for those people that did not do
anything against the U.S. Those people killed for no reason
for a war that started with a big lie about weapons of mass
destruction and got killed and their country destroyed.

They paid a big price. And I care about THEM. About their lives,
about their suffering. Financial looses of the U.S. do not seem
(to me) very important compared to THEIR losses, their lives.

Thousands and thousands of civilian killed. They are more important
(to me) than the financial costs of the war for the U.S.

But then, I am not republican. They care more about money.

--
jacob navia
jacob at jacob point remcomp point fr