Old January 7th 08, 04:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Ares I - Launch Vehicles for Creationists

Rand Simberg wrote:
On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 03:44:28 GMT, in a place far, far away, Leopold
Stotch made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

kT wrote:
Leopold Stotch wrote:

Who is this creationist that is in charge of judging scientific projects?
President George W. Bush, apparently.

Hence, the problems.

I am aware that Bush considers himself to be a Christian but have not
heard him say that he is a creationist. The two are not synonymous and
given that I believe that he attends a Methodist church there is a good
chance that he is not a creationist. Of course, I might be wrong.

In addition to that, he doesn't judge scientific projects. He
appoints other people (e.g., Mike Griffin) to do that for him.

George is the deciderizer. He gave the VSE speech. It's his problem.

But Elifritz is too ignorant and/or stupid to understand that.

And for that he will be assimilated. Resistance is futile.

He's a notorious troll. Killfile him, as most in this group have.

A notorious troll with a COTS proposal on the table.

What have you got, Rand, besides a fascist blog?