Old January 6th 08, 02:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
kT

Default Ares I - Launch Vehicles for Creationists

Ian Parker wrote:

On 5 Jan, 19:33, BradGuth wrote:

I am indeed kidding. I hope everyone saw this. However the 4hr day is
perfectly correct. The serious point really is how much do we trust
our politicians to get things right. How can a creationalist sit in
judgement on scientific projects.

We have discussed Iraq (or Irak we must get correct transliteration)
ad nauseam. None of the coterie of decisions makers knew one word of
Arabic or knew anything about the Middle East. Likewise decisions
about Ares are being taken by people who are total illiterates.

Are you calling Michael Griffin an illiterate?

It was his decision and his alone.