Old December 14th 06, 04:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING REVEALED -- Penn State May Win Nobel Prize

What warmer Earth, BEERTbrain? Right before Thanksgiving, some
Florida cities set new RECORD LOW TEMPERATURES! It was COLD! Global
Warming is a total FRAUD! It's not been any warmer than usual here in
the great stinking desert either!

Saul Levy

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006 15:24:15 -0500, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Hagar (the horrible) I believe global warming has just about put the
insurance companies out of action here in Florida. I dropped State Farm
because their coverage was just to tricky(bad coverage). You have to
have home insurance when you have a mortgage to protect the bank. Now
if the banks feel that the coverage is not going to equal the value of
the home they are holding,the result will be a larger down payment to
make up the difference. Big down payments means less houses sold. Just
another side effect because of a warmer Earth. Bert