Old November 30th 06, 03:40 PM posted to soc.culture.china,soc.culture.russian,uk.sci.astronomy,rec.org.mensa
lecherdog

Default Our Taboo/Nondisclosure Moon

captain. wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:eae6e59d5164ece11a955239ae99df47.49644@mygate .mailgate.org...

flush

Besides, I'm absolutely certain that China will know exactly what to do.
So, why are so many of you folks getting yourselves so gosh darn huffy
or otherwise naysay about all of this?

Just because you don't have a masters degree in Chinese Mandarin doesn't
mean that we're out of luck. That's because China being smarter than
us, as such they'll learn our language (as many already have) in order
to accommodate their less fortunate (Mandarin illiterate) clients, such
as us.

if they are so great, what have they contributed in the last 500 years to
the rest of the world?

Up to now, I would say we contributed coolie cheap labor and sweat to
the world's industries, humiliations to last for a couple of
generations, and a constant boost of their glorious past of gunpowder,
compass, printing,... oh, yes, last, but not least, Confucius, the man
that tie China to the past and all its filth and beaucratic ways.

sure, some things, but the country of china hardly
comes to mind when one thinks of great leaps forward in culture and
technology. if they are superior, as you suggest, then let them prove it by
achieving great accomplishments.