Old April 10th 18, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:47:24 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 1:56:21 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A fairly nice day here in Gresham. Sunny but a lot of high haze. Now 60F at 1:45 PM with expected high near 70F! First day I have ventured out without a coat this year! But I still have my long sleeve flannel shirt on.. Don't wee many flannel shirts around here anymore. It used to be an Oregon logger staple. Wind east at 9 mph. Humidity 53%. Rain expected to return tomorrow. April is usually nothing but rain around here. The grass grows like crazy!

People around here are being allowed to keep their snow tires on until next Sunday, two weeks longer than usual. This is because of unusually cold weather this year. We got a lot of new snow in the mountains this weekend. I wonder what Al Gore would have to say about that? I heard him on the radio this morning talking about something else.

Double-A

Its Summer here 90 not a cloud.Have not seen Sandy in over a month.Teresa is now my only girl friend.If she gets M&M selling on ebay I'm putting a fence around her house,and a big surprize. They have BMW to lease here for little money,and it gives me an itch.Two new credit cards came in the mail from two different banks.I have a plan,but first want to go over it with a lawyer Bert

What are you going to sell on eBay? If you get a lawyer, perhaps the first thing he could look into is suing hanson for defamation! I think it could be that he is very rich!

Rain has returned here. 60F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 12 mph.. Humidity 64%.

Kim is coming soon. She has some stuff she wants me to store for her.

Filled out my tax returns hoping I might be entitled to the "kicker" refund that Oregon hands out every two years, but unfortunately no kickers are paid to us zero bracket filers!

Double-A