Old April 10th 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Gresham in Springtime

On Monday, April 9, 2018 at 4:33:32 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
"Double-A" aka Abner
Afterduft (= Yiddish for Asshole Aroma) AA, wrote:

"reber G=emc^2", Bert Glazier, the Face-****ter &

Crinimal Graveyard Vandal's "dick was in full view" when
Bert wrote:
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.

Jeff-Relf.Me wrote:
Glazier, your "Cocaine caused the AIDS"

Abner wrote and..:
Abner, enjoyed too much looking at the AIDS-ridden wang of Glazier.

hanson wrote:
Abner, all that notwithstanding between you 2 fecal kikes,
here is something that you 2 blossoms of Jewish
intelligence have be talking about for a long time. So,
get SwineBert to come to you, up North, ASAP because:

"Homeless residents brag about makeshift 'mansion'
near Seattle's famed Space Needle
Residents of the mega tent "mansion" homeless
encampment near Seattle's famed Space Needle
are bragging about the practicality of their new digs,
taunting local politicians: "If you can live on the street
and not pay rent, then why would you pay rent?"
Read the full story
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/09/homeless-residents-brag-about-makeshift-mansion-near-seattles-famed-space-needle.html

If you let people have an opportunity to make a living, most would not choose the austere tent city life.

Double-A