Old May 1st 04, 12:35 PM
John Griffin

Default NOMINATION: Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

"Kilolani" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote

Damn, Alexia, I thought you were going to say more about
the suppression of the technology. Everyone knows fusion
processes lasting up to one picosecond have been
demonstrated, but we need to know about the suppression
part. Let us know how that works, and be sure to let us
know how you found out.

Ah yes, suppressed (As that is rather a hard word, I will
just explain to you how it was done. They had a large
canvas bag, which tied up at the mouth with strings: into
this they slipped the guinea-pig, head first, and then sat
upon it.)

Alexia will be reporting that as a proven fact within a year or
so. She won't be able to relate it to fusion power either, but
that won't stop her.