Old February 21st 08, 03:07 PM posted to sci.space.news
Andrew Yee[_1_]

Default New Launch Day of the KIZUNA (WINDS) by H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 14 (Forwarded)

Public Affairs Department
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
Marunouchi Kitaguchi Building,
1-6-5, Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8260
Japan
TEL:+81-3-6266-6400

Joint release:
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)

February 20, 2008 (JST)

New Launch Day of the KIZUNA (WINDS) by H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 14

Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. and the Japan Aerospace Exploration
Agency have been carrying out launch preparations for the super high-
speed Internet satellite "KIZUNA" (WINDS) by the H-IIA Launch Vehicle
No. 14 (H-IIA F14), aiming for launch on February 23, 2008 (Japan
Standard Time, JST.)

Today, we confirmed we could carry out the launch on February 23, 2008
(JST) based on the progress of the investigation and replacement work
that was concluded yesterday.

The launch time has been set between 4:20 and 5:55 (JST) [1920 -
2055 UTC].