Old January 31st 07, 05:00 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
Roger Dewhurst

Default We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live!

"James" wrote in message

"Roger Dewhurst" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in

less
than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if

enough
people are stupid enough.

Oh gosh, we will have most probably transformed into something else
sooner than that.

Probably! The way we are going average IQ will start to regress very
soon.

It already has. Thank goodness it's only affected AGW folk.

The thicker they are the faster they breed. Coppocks wife (?) should be
having triplets every year, that is if Coppock, being so politically
correct, can even crack a fat.