Old January 31st 07, 04:31 AM posted to alt.global-warming,alt.astronomy,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur
reconair

Default We Have Less Than 8 Million Years To Live!

And in those end times, humanity will wander forth after millions of
years of hardship and struggle to understand its destiny, leaving behind
memories of horrendous wars, political ruination, rampant disease, and
societal degradation -- forward with the remnants of technical perfection
to the galaxies beyond. Looking past eons of universal perturbations and
dislodgement of the firmament of creation, humankind will seek and forever
be blessed during their journey into the abyss. For it is only then that
they understand that the Earth was put here for them and that there will be
no other great island as perfect as that which was created by God.

Behind us we gaze upon the eternal destruction of the universe, our home
for the millennia, our past, present , and future, our eternal damnation.
God, be with us. Our hands outstretched. Lead us to the new beginning
forever and ever we are alone in our journey, but by thy grace an island
afar we shall seek, upon its shore we will start the journey anew.

"Roger Dewhurst" wrote in message

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://www.astronomy.com/ASY/CS/foru...st.aspx#262595

The human sub-species now extant will almost certainly be gone in less
than
a couple of million years. They could be gone rather sooner if enough
people are stupid enough.