Old February 3rd 19, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default 285 million Years in the Future of Humankind's final Question

On Wednesday, January 30, 2019 at 6:41:38 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Its "Where did the universe come from?"Bert

Mark you should be a preacher.I can see you talking to God like Mosses.I can see you changing you staff into a snake.I can see you walking on water etc.However like all of us mortals we do not know why the universe got started.Please do not say God willed it.Bert