Old September 5th 07, 04:09 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.geo.geology
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default #5 Earth Magnetosphere can derive Cosmic Ray flow of 2x10^9 kg/minute to build all of Earth ; new book: Growing-Solar-System theory via Dirac New-Radioactivity replaces Nebular-Dust-Cloud theory

Alright, the Magnetosphere is not really a sphere but more like a
toroid shape and not exactly
sure what the name of the shape is. And what the formula for computing
the volume of the
Magnetosphere of Earth. I did some searching if anyone had a rough
figure for the volume of the
Magnetosphere and spyed none. So I am going to guess that the Earth
Magnetosphere is
safely within the figure of 10^36 cm^3 volume. Correct me if anyone
knows better.

Now the mass of a hydrogen nuclei (proton) of a Cosmic Ray is roughly
1.6 x 10^-27kg

Several websites listed the Cosmic Ray flux at about 10^3 per cm^2
sec. I am going to guess
a more conservative figure for the density of Cosmic Rays in the
Magnetosphere volume at
1.3 Cosmic Rays per cm^3 per minute.

So multiplying these numbers gives me a Cosmic Ray Flow in the Earth
Magnetosphere
at 2x10^9 kg per minute

That rate gives me a building or constructing of the planet Earth from
a QM-seed-dot some
5 billion years ago to our present day planet.

Now some may object to the above scenario and mechanism as the
Magnetosphere prevents many
nasty and harmful Rays from striking Earth. But what I am suggesting
in the mechanism
is that the Rays are neutralized in the Magnetosphere becoming
hydrogen molecules or water
molecules and then entering the Earth lower atmosphere and surface.

So the accretion rate of Earth from Cosmic Rays is of the order of
2x10^9 kg/minute, the form
of that mass that Earth absorbs is in the form of hydrogen or water
molecules or other
molecules and atoms which slowly drift or migrate to the lower
atmosphere or surface.

--- about Cosmic Rays, quoting in part ---
http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ro/cosmic.html
Medium elements (carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and flourine) are about 10
times their
abundance in normal matter and the heavier elements are increased
about a hundredfold
over normal matter.
--- end quoting http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...ro/cosmic.html

So what I am saying is that Cosmic Rays impact into the Earth
Magnetosphere and comprise
a overall Flux of 2x10^9 kilograms per minute for which they are
neutralized into atoms
and molecules such as water and drift and migrate to the lower
atmosphere and the surface
of Earth.

So in this mechanism we see how Earth is built from a mere QM-seed-dot
into our present
day planet.

The above would also explain how Earth gots its vast oceans of water
as Cosmic Rays are
rendered into water molecules in the Magnetosphere and drift to Earth.
Perhaps we have
some evidence of where "extra water comes drifting near the poles".
And where the poles
seem to have abundance of gas molecules not found at other latitudes.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium