Old December 27th 12, 04:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway[_5_]

Default Leap second proposal

"oriel36" wrote in message

On Dec 27, 12:51 pm, "Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway"
wrote:
"oriel36" wrote in message

This not invite responses from thugs and science fiction fans,it is a
highly technical topic that is within the vernacular of the interested
adult and it represent the single most important topic in science as
engineers try to justify the abolition of an already unjustifiable
'leap second' and the right ascension reasoning from which it emerged.

Most here have staked their reputations on promoting the 'solar vs
sidereal' nonsense
You need not worry about staking YOUR reputation, thug. "Most here"
(everybody) knows your reputation is one of a crank.
Nobody "promotes" the simple fact of sidereal time understood by everybody
except you, facts do not need promoting.

Trying to play a Usenet thug among your own in sci.relativity might
work there but this is saa
"Most here" (everybody) knows your reputation is one of a lunatic.
Nobody here (saa) is fooled by you calling a simple fact "junk", lunatic,
many here (saa) have clock driven telescope mounts that are not junk,
they operate on sidereal time and turn the telescope 361 degrees in
24 hours because the Earth turns 361 degrees in 24 hours, which
they understand and you don't.
Most ignore you completely. I should too, but as you are a bullying thug
I'll go toe to toe with you.
You need not worry about staking YOUR reputation, vicious thug.

-- This message is brought to you from the keyboard of
Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
When I get my O.B.E. I'll be an earlobe.