Old February 12th 10, 03:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Fl.Weather + Heavy Air Theory

$3F at 7am Rain and high of 53F at 3pm. Pan Handle to get some snow.
Atlanta about 5 inches. My heavy air theory is proving my predictions
of great snow storms and heavy rain storms. Global warming is putting
more water into the air. Cold jet stream in the mix and it condenses.
Crazy jet stream on the weather map as it curves out over the Atlantic
and swings by Georgia and Florida. Looks like Feb will match Jan.
electric bill of $337 The poor will pay as Progress Energy keeps
nailing us into our coffins. Thanks to Charlie Crist.the most corrupt
governor to ever hold office. TreBert