Old February 13th 18, 06:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
Stuf4

Default More Examples of Current NASA Racism: Clocks, etc

On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 12:11:43 PM UTC-6, Stuf4 wrote:
snip
- Long meeting and discussions with the person who invented the
Personal Computer, who is also heavily involved at NASA JSC,
who was nice enough to tell me the whole story of how his company
pulled it off,

snip
History is amazing. But what is perhaps even more amazing is how accurate
history gets so distorted, and downright warped.

THAT right there is a perfect example of how WARPED history can be. One of the most impactful inventions of the 20th century is the personal computer, yet the VAST MAJORITY of people don't know who invented it. Or rather, they *think* they know, but are totally mistaken. It radically changed our world, yet people don't have a clue.

My estimate would be that if 10,000,000 people were asked, maybe one person would know the answer. So I am very grateful to have had extensive interaction with the inventor. We got to the Moon with small-sized computers, and today they are everywhere.

~ CT