Old November 30th 07, 12:52 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan
Jonathan

Default ..New Space-Race to the Moon..History is (Tragically) Repeating Itself

"OM" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 23:26:42 -0600, Pat Flannery
wrote:

When he first arrived he stated that he did drugs, and that he intended
to post things he really didn't really belive in to see how people
reacted to them.

...I remember that as well. IIRC, we also tracked him down through IP
address lookups to somewhere in Puget Sound,
and one of our regulars
actually concluded that he was living in a flop above an old gas
station. Between the drugs and the octane fumes, it's no wonder
Guthball went nuts.

In short, he looks upon himself as the researcher and the people in the
newsgroups he posts to as something like mice running around in his maze.

...Oh, bull****. He's just making that up in a lame-assed attempt to
claim he's the only sane one here.

Bottom Line: The true test of sanity is whether or not you've sent
Brad Guth, Jonathan, and Elfritz to Killfile Hell, where they can
sodomize each other for eternity with Eric Chumpko and his wife, Fred
McCall. If you haven't killfiled these trolling *******s, then you're
just as insane as they are.

Or as childish.

Seriously.

You're a pathetic little man, afraid to directly confront
anyone. Your plonks are merely running away
from anything you disagree with. Is that what
you do in real life, run away from problems and
from the truth about yourself? I bet you don't
even look at yourself squarely in the mirror.

It's called cowardice, it's what children, woman and
faggots do, run away and pretend you didn't hear.
It's no different than throwing someone the finger
out the car window, then speeding away
before he kicks your sorry ass.

Faggot.

I know, you can pretend you didn't read this, but
everyone else will. And they'll see that when someone
calls you out, calls you a bitchy little girl, you
.....run away.

If you can't take it, you shouldn't start dishing it out.

And I returned the cross posting, so a thousand people
will see me bitch-slap you.

Jonathan

OM
--