Old November 29th 07, 11:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan
Jonathan

Default ..New Space-Race to the Moon..History is (Tragically) Repeating Itself

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message

Joe Strout wrote:

It's a bit sad to see, because you weren't always like this. Brad Guth,
as far as I've been aware of him, has always been a nutball. But you
were a reasonable newbie a couple years ago, with a simple passion for
space solar power, which in itself is not unreasonable. But now you've
gone off the deep end, alas.

When he first arrived he stated that he did drugs,

I'm smoking some pot right now, so what?

and that he intended
to post things he really didn't really belive in to see how people
reacted to them.

I said I do that sometimes. So what?

In short, he looks upon himself as the researcher

Student, asshole.

and the people in the
newsgroups he posts to as something like mice
running around in his maze.

Or...seeing what I can learn from others.
Yourself excepted, however. Your habit
of googling up details on some hardware
and them pretending you knew all those
details all along is rather obvious.

You should point out where you got the info
and when, else people might think you're
sadly trying to impress us with your google-sized
knowledge of rocket science.

If you can't take it, you shouldn't start dishing
it out

Pat