Old July 29th 06, 03:19 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
jc

Default Astro Hacks book

MThomas wrote:
After taking a real look at the book, I realized it's really only written
mostly for people with dobs or newtonians
or maybe SCT's and certainly beginning types. NOT refractors. It's not
worth the money I paid so I returned for full refund after scanning the
pages that actually are useful. Now that was a HACK!

Now that's a scam ;-)

I bought it last week, read it, thought that while it was worth the
money it's not for advanced amateurs. I feel it would make a good
apendix to Turn Left at Orion's 'Telescope, Care and Feeding' section.
Ideal for newcomers.
jc